Equity PAC, who created yesonanoonb.com and nowaypropa.com, has created this privacy notice to explain how we use information that you may provide while visiting our website and to demonstrate our firm commitment to Internet privacy. Equity PAC may modify this policy from time to time so we encourage you to check this page when revisiting this website. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website. The type and amount of information received depends on how you use the site.
This website collects personal data to power our site analytics, including:
- Information about your browser, network, and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Your IP address
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including clicks, internal links, pages visited, scrolling, searches, and timestamps.
We share this information with WordPress, our website analytics provider, to learn about site traffic and activity.
- These functional and required cookies are always used, which allow our hosting platform, to securely serve this website to you.
- These analytics and performance cookies are used on this site, as described below, only when you acknowledge our cookie banner. We use analytics cookies to view site traffic, activity, and other data.
Equity PAC provides web forms so you may provide your contact information to engage in activities such as online activism, to correspond with Equity PAC, or to submit a testimonial. Any information we collect, such as your name, zip code, e-mail address, type of request you are making, and any additional information you provide, is collected and stored by Equity PAC.
The information is used to fulfill your request and track aggregate information about usage of these features. Equity PAC makes every effort to ensure the secure collection and transmission of your sensitive information using industry accepted data collection and encryption methodologies. Additionally, from time to time, we may share information with progressive groups or causes that we believe have similar viewpoints, principles, objectives, or goals.
We may send you marketing emails, which you can unsubscribe from by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Equity PAC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
This website uses font files from Google Fonts and Adobe Fonts. To properly display this site to you, servers where the font files are stored may receive personal information about you, including:
- Information about your browser, network, or device
- Your IP address